Common App Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Dr. Beasley will help students register and complete the Common Application (not including the main essay). The Common Application is the most often utilized application for over 900 4-year colleges. For a full list of Common Application colleges, visit: https://www.commonapp.org/explore/
Dr. Beasley will:
- Provide an overview of the college application process (who, what, when and where), including suggestions for crafting a balanced college list and researching colleges
- Pulling from her 20 years of college admissions and counseling experience, share tips and strategies to help student's application stand out
- Review and complete the entire Common Application (page-by-page) with students, including how to organize and showcase students’ extracurricular activities, additional information, etc.
- Show students how to ask for and submit teacher and counselor letters of recommendation
- Connect students high school accounts (transcripts, letters of recommendation, etc.) to the Common Application
PLEASE NOTE: If your student wishes to also complete the Common Application personal essay, you MUST also sign up for the Personal Statement Workshop as well.
Workshops must have 4 students enrolled to be held. Registration is non-refundable unless the workshop is cancelled.
- Common Application Workshop$750$7500$0